Because my brain is still a little tired, I’m going to answer the next ten questions from the getting-to-know you post. Hopefully it won’t be too boring…
11. Your fear? Anything involving my kids getting hurt. I kind of can’t even write about it.
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Wherever my family is. I’d also love to have published a few more books and traveled to London again.
13. Where were you last night? Home. I’m rarely ever out at night–too many little bodies to get to bed. I did go for a run when my husband got home from work–does that count?
14. Something you aren’t? Patient. I’m working on it. But it’s taking so long…;)
15. Muffins? I’m not sure I totally get this question–why muffin when you can cupcake?
16. Wish list item? A little red bookshelf for the reading room.
17. Where did you grow up? In a gorgeous little town in Southern Utah. Cedar City, to be precise.
18. Last thing you did? Located the missing Lightning McQueen for my four-year-old and his playdate.
19. What are you wearing? A sweater and jeans. We’re expecting the first snowfall of the year here today and it’s delightfully crisp and chilly and cloudy.
20. Your TV? My mom won it in a fun run 10+ years ago and was kind enough to give it to us. We should probably upgrade someday–it’s the kind that’s so old there’s a VCR player attached to it. Awesome! Try not to be jealous.